Why you should buy locally
- It is much simpler to get in touch with the company and solve any problems you come up against.
- Regional warranty makes it easy to claim warranty in case your product has a manufacturing defect.
- You don’t have to wait weeks for your product to be delivered from across the world or contact customs to have the goods cleared.
Protection against damaged goods
- Buying products internationally might require you to have insurance. A lack of insurance can leave you stranded if your product is damaged or lost in transit.
Electronics are compatible with your electrical system
- Some electronic products have voltages, frequencies, and plugs that are not compatible with your household. Using such incompatible devices can result in a fire and health hazard
Goods are certified by the authorities
- When you purchase locally, the product is guaranteed to have been certified by the relevant local authorities, ensuring that your product is legal and follows all the necessary regulations.