Easy to teach. Fun to use. The littleBits STEAM Student Set is the easiest way to integrate powerful STEM/STEAM learning into the classroom. Designed with educators, the toolbox engages students in learning through creating inventions while linking to NGSS/Common Core standards.
- 8 invention challenges with Bits & accessories, detailed instructions and companion lessons
- 72-page Student Invention Guide for group, educator-led or self-guided learning
- 100+ page online Teacher’s Guide with lessons, NGSS/Common Core links, and tips
- Printable Invention Logs to guide students' documentation & reflection
- Hundreds of lessons and challenges at littlebits.cc/student-set and on the littleBits app
What to Expect with littleBits STEAM Student Set
- The STEAM Student Set engages students in STEM/STEAM learning through creating fun inventions.
- Teaching is easy with electronic building blocks that encourage exploration, experimentation and creativity.
- Supports learners in grades 3-8 with 19 Bits and 38 accessories, a 72-page Student Invention Guide with 8 challenges and 10 companion lessons, plus a 100+ page online Teacher’s Guide and Invention Logs.
- Sets you up for 16+ hours of step-by-step STEM/STEAM teaching.
- All lessons, like 'Invent an Art Machine' and 'Hack Your Classroom', link to NGSS and Common Core.
- Integrates Art and Design into traditional STEM learning.
- Works for classroom/makerspace instruction or self-directed learning.
INVENT A THROWING ARM
Teach forces of motion and simple machines through a fun game of projectile-launching.
INVENT AN ART MACHINE
Engage students in engineering design as they build their own automatic artistic assistant
INVENT A SELF-DRIVING VEHICLE
Inspire students to design an electric car of the future as they experiment with motion and stability.
- Additional Information
New Arrival No Souq Price No Unbox Deals Price No ToysRus Product Condition No ToysRus Price No Not For Sale To No